- No Attorney-Client Relationship; Not legal Advice. The material contained on this website has been provided for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be and should not be considered legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Contacting Our Attorneys. We welcome hearing from you and please contact our attorneys directly using the contact information provided on this website. Please note that contacting us by email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and our firm or an attorney in our firm. If you would like to email us regarding a legal matter, please do not send us any information concerning the nature of your legal issue until we have specifically agreed to serve as your legal counsel. Because we cannot guaranty the confidentiality of information sent via email, please remember that communication through email is not necessarily secure.
- Advertising. The information contained on this website may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Our attorneys are not certified by any state jurisdictions as specialists except where noted in their respective biographies. A description of a practice area does not mean that any agency or board has certified such attorney as a specialist or expert in an indicated field of law practice. Such reference also does not mean that such attorney has completed any particular amount of continuing legal education or practice time in the particular area of practice. Any potential clients should independently evaluate any lawyer being considered. While advertising may contribute to the decision to hire one of our attorneys, such a decision should not be based solely on advertisements. Please contact us for more written information about our firm, our practice areas and our qualifications.
- No Warranties, Express or Implied. Any use of this Web site is at your own risk. The information on our website is provided “as is”. While we strive to keep all content on this website current, we recognize the continuous nature of changes within the law and can make no guarantee about the accuracy of the content. We may, without notice, change, improve, or update this information at any time. We make no warranty, representation or claim, express or implied, of any nature whatsoever, with respect to our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of our website. We are not responsible for damages arising from the use or performance of our website under any circumstances.
- Principal Office. Certain State Bar Rules in an individual reader’s jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and/or a single attorney responsible for this website. We hereby designate our Omaha, Nebraska, office as our principal office. The President of the firm is designated as the attorney responsible for this website.
- Circular 230 Notice. The following statement is provided pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations: Any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, nor should such advice be used or referred to in the promoting, marketing or recommending of any entity, investment plan or arrangement.
- Copyright Notice © 2016 Houghton Bradford Whitted PC, LLO. All rights reserved. We claim a copyright on all proprietary and copyrightable text, graphics and computer code on our website, the overall design of our website, and the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials on our website, including information in the public domain.